BridgeRoots Fukuoka Office | BridgeRoots Tokyo Office
CPA & CPTA(certified public tax accountant)
Birthplace: Oita Ken Waseda University (BEc)
After woking in Sumitomo Lease (Now is called Mitsuisumitomo F&L), entered into Arthur Andersen (now called KPMG AZSA LLC) in 1997. Mainly focused on the auditing to domestic and overseas financial associations, fund service. etc. Meanwhile participated in the business of disposal of bad loans and revitalization of early stage as an adviser. And also in amounts of cases like M&A and disposal of bankrupted financial institutions.
With the differentiation of the advising apartment, transferred to Global Management Direction Apartment in 2001 Arthur Andersen (now called KPMG FAS). Since 2004, had worked as a director and taken a leadership of related projects.
Left KPMG FAS in October 2011 and joined BridgeRoots Law Firm in November.
Work and Education
- Private Kurume University Fusetsu High School
- Waseda University School of Political Science and Economics
- Self-assessment and asset good Countermeasures course (Advanced) - Publisher: Bank Research Association - First issue ~ 2001 () - co-author
- Asset assessment Grade 2 - financial test Association
- Management for the test of the financial institutions. A problem created in charge from 2009 until the spring of 2011
- Others publications in business revitalization and financial-related advertising areas